Works great with all of our Roof Racks and Crossbars, or on front bumpers!
GENESIS LED DRIVING LIGHT
Pushing the limits of daylight and truly redefining LED Driving Light performance with an output of 1 lux @ 1053m. Lightforce’s Australian designed and made 140W Genesis LED is a low profile driving light that gives you immediate light when and where you need it. In a colour temperature of 5000 kelvin, glare and reflection are reduced which helps minimise eye strain and tiredness - giving you more time to reach your destination.
The Genesis LED Driving Light redefines LED performance with an output of 1 LUX at 1053m. Australian designed and made, it includes CISPR25 compliant reduced radio frequency interference technology.
- 140W LED within a 210mm housing
- 37 LumilLED LEDs provide generous distance
- 3 Stage Operation: switch from daytime running, to nighttime running to full intensity
- CISPR25 compliant reducing radio frequency interference
- Cast aluminium housing and bezel
- Hard-wearing UV stable powdercoated finish
- High current waterproof connector
- Reverse polarity voltage protection
- IP69K rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- Totally dust tight and resistant to close range, high pressure, high temperature spray downs
- Genuine Gore® Waterproof Membrane with Mechanical Seal
- Thermal overload protection
- Impact resistant polycarbonate filter
- 3 year warranty.
- 1 x Genesis LED driving light
- 1 x Clear spot filter
- 1 x Reversible mounting bracket (fitted to light)
- 2 x M10 x 35mm stainless steel hex bolts with washers and nyloc nuts (side bolts fitted to light)
- 1 x M10 x 35mm stainless steel hex bolt with washer and nyloc nut (fitted to bracket for mounting)
- 1 x 4 pin high current waterproof harness adaptor
- 2 x 1/4” x 1 1/4” long UNC stainless steel hex bolt with washer and nut (in bag)
- 1 x User instructions.
|Distance: 1 lux at||1053m (Pair)|
|Distance: 0.25 lux at||2106m (Pair)|
|Current Draw||10.5Amps @ 13.2V|
|Voltage Range||10V - 32V DC|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP69K|
|Weight||2.4kg Including Bracket|